Saturday, July 4, 2009

11 Months!!!

As of today, I am 11 whole months old.

It was a pretty exciting day because someone decided to put on a firework show just for me. Mom talks about how much she loves fireworks, so it was pretty neat to see them for the first time ever. They did not disappoint.
I was put in charge of holding on to Amber's leash for the first part of the show. After being relieved of that duty, or just throwing in on the ground and crawling away, I made my rounds to make sure my peeps were enjoying the spectacular.
Another first for me was seeing a cicada. It was on Grandpa's porch and had just shed it's skin. What an ugly bug.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi rigs!

Midnight Musings said...

So cute. I noticed that you are past the fang stage and growing a nice full set of teeth rig. keep up the good work.