Monday, June 22, 2009

Forever Summer: Part Three

I love swimming. Mom and Dad bought a flotation device that gives me so much freedom. We have access to two pool, one of which has a baby pool. The baby pool is where it is at. Because I can touch the bottom with my feet and my floatie keeps me balanced, I cruise around that thing like crazy.


Sometimes there is water sprayed into the pool and it gets my face wet, but it doesn't throw off my groove too much.


Some creepy lady at the pool tried to teach me to "blow bubbles" but it just didn't translate properly, I guess, because every time I try to do it Mom and Dad tell me to not drink the water. Needless to say, they were not to happy with the lady and her creepiness.


In other news, I love Mexican food. Yesterday I had my first taste of enchiladas, frijoles, guacamole, and cheese.


Basically I devoured everything. Mom says she ate a lot of Mexican food while I was in her belly. That is probably why it was like second nature to just eat that stuff up.

No comments: