Thursday, July 30, 2009

water park

Mom took me to the water park at Tempe Beach park with my cousins. It was unlike anything I had seen before. Water was squirting from EVERYWHERE! It took a while to warm up to the idea that this place was safe, but once I was sure I took full advantage of the place.

Strapped into my new big kid car seat I could see everywhere I was going instead of everywhere I had been.

Telling the mosaic turtle all about all the ladies that were checking me out in my muscle shirt was a good choice. He had some good advice.
This frog was very deep. We discussed the mysteries of life, mainly things like how much milk I can really consume in one sitting and how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.
The ladies were very receptive to my charm and muscle shirt. I know how to work it.

I've got this new trick where I stand up all by myself. It works pretty well until I want to get anywhere. No fear, but instead of trying to step I spare myself the embarrassment and just get down and crawl.

When my cousins were good and tired, I was more than ready to go. Maybe I should try this walking business. My cousins can walk (and RUN!) and it seemed to help them enjoy the water park more. Lets just say I'm waiting at least until my other-one grandma comes to get my walk on.

No comments: