Monday, July 27, 2009

my days off

Mom and Dad have been super busy with school, so I haven't been able to dictate to them lately. I really need to get on top of getting my typing skills up to par. There is only so much practice I can get in before I hear "No! Computers aren't for babies!" Please. Like I'm doing any harm randomly pounding of keys. Am I right? Anyway, a lot has happened this past month. So much has happened that it should be broken down into installments. I don't want to spare you any details or pictures. To start, here is a photographic breakdown of how I keep myself entertained on the days that I stay home.

I snack on cereal - high chair or the floor - location doesn't matter.

I put the kettle on for Mom so she can have some nice raspberry tea while studying.

Good hygiene is always a top priority, so I always comb my hair and hydrate my lips.

Since Dad likes snacks after work, I try to prepare a little something for him. Sadly, I never get past playing with the wax paper. It's the thought that counts, right?

Stay tuned for my adventures with my cousins. You won't want to miss it.

No comments: