Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wet Roads, While Dangerous, Are Certainly Intriguing

Well, here we are again, folks. So after Halloween it got pretty cold and it rained a lot, which I've only ever seen once before, but this time I sat with dad by the front room window and watched it, and watched... mom managed to get me to turn my head away enough so that she could get a picture of how fascinated I was by it all:




I have slightly more control of my hands these days. They've been hard to tame, but I'm finally making some headway. And, as a prelude to getting my first "solid" food in about a month, I've kept up practicing eating the very same hands I just mentioned. It's terribly convenient and an easy pastime. I mean, it's not like I got a whole lot else goin' on. Anyway, the darnedest thing happened the other night. I was trying to have a bite, and my bib was in the way and WOULDN'T MOVE! I have to wear that dumb thing because my drooler has been working overtime the past few weeks, and it's really overstayed its welcome. Note my frustration in the following clip:






And here's a still of my exercise in futility:

1 comment:

Julie said...

Lydia - He is so cute! Congratulations, we've been out of touch so long I didn't even know you were pregnant! I'm glad you found me. :) You look like such a happy mommy and wife.