Sunday, November 2, 2008

Various And Sundry Things

Hey gang. I've been on the road a while, and it's good to be back to reconnect with my public. We had Halloween this week, so I'll get to that first. This is me in my trick-or-treat onesie, my leg warmers that mom made for me, and the socks from Grandma J that say "hocus pocus" on them. I also had my fingers inextricably tangled up, and I was so engrossed that I didn't realize the picture was being taken, but what else is new:




Mom and dad carved pumpkins one day when I was taking a nap, and really enjoyed it. It was all I could do to keep them from carving me into a jack-o-lantern too, but reason prevailed and they merely dressed me up as one. Then we all sat out on the porch for a photo op:




Then yesterday we hit the road for my first trip up Provo canyon. Mom and dad always talk about the fun they've had up there, so of course I went into the experience with high expectations. And boy, were they ever met! Dad put me in my carrier and we went on a super hard-core 1/2-mile hike around the grounds at Sundance. I saw so many trees and cabins and streams, and little wood bridges. We definitely have to go back again:




It got a little cold though, and it was getting dark so we went home. It was too bad since I was enjoying our outdoor excursion so much. But I guess it's kind of like warm bottles and naps and shootin' the crap with dad when mom's in class... they all come to an end. It was a happy time though, all of us up in the mountains and such:




And here's me with mah bear:

No comments: