Saturday, June 13, 2009

Adventure and Exploration

Today I got to roam around the local covered playground while mom and her friend took pictures. Apparently I am just too cute for words because many fantastic photos came out of the experience. Mom was pretty pleased with herself. Whatever really. I was all about being in charge and exploring the great outdoors. Dad was there, too, so that I didn't get too close to the hot ground and so that I didn't eat too many rocks. Is it my fault that they look so appetizing? At least, a whole lot more appetizing than the tofu mom tried to feed me for lunch yesterday. Yuck!


Mom and dad have taken me down slides before, but today I discovered the beauty that is climbing up a slide. Check out my skills.

After minutes of trying to climb higher up the slide, I came to the sad realization that I could only climb a few inches before slipping back down. What am I doing wrong?!
Serenity now!
Thankfully dad swooped in before too long and helped me reach the top. Going down slides is overrated.

1 comment:

Rebekah Hayes Ortega said...

The "serenity now" picture is great. Excellent choice of caption.