Friday, April 10, 2009

A Mellow Interlude For The Weekend

Hey everyone, just a short update today. I thought I'd let everyone know that I've not only been developing a sophisticated and discriminating palate as of late, but also my musical taste. This is, of course, thanks in large part to my parents. Sometimes I "dance" to certain songs, such as "Banana Man" by Tally Hall, and "My Only Offer" by Mates of State.

And while you can't really dance to it as much as those other ones, there's one song that I have to say is the best I've heard in a while. It's from a band called Matt Pond PA, which has been my dad's unofficial favorite ever since before I was born. Before that, I don't know, but I've taken the liberty of embedding it in this post, since it's on YouTube and has a very sad and small number of views so far for such a good song....


No comments: