Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've Had a Birthday, Shout Hoorray

To start things off, here's another, (slightly) better picture of yours truly in the famous blessing outfit. Mom wasn't satisfied with the others. I look like I am speaking French, oui? "1-2-3-crack! New egg!"



So yes, uh, it's official. I'm two months old as of Saturday morning. I went to the doctor on Friday and they said I've gained weight, which is supposed to be good, so now I'm 12 lbs. 14 oz., and 23" long. It's pretty awesome, really. I was really bummed that it rained all day Saturday though. And it was COLD when I was outside today with mom and dad. That's never happened before, and I hope it never does again.
I've made another discovery. Whenever I do gross things in my diaper, I always get taken to the same place, where there are some amazing animals on the wall.



I always try to run and catch them, but I haven't succeeded yet.



Mom wonders why I poop myself so much... it's cause I miss my animal friends. She and dad are the only people I know, and quite honestly, they aren't always that fun. I mean, work? School? Sleep? What about MY NEEDS? Like tippin' back a cold (warm?) one at the end of a hard day:



::BURRRP::


Enough said.

2 comments:

Flying Princess said...

So what happened with the bugs on the windshield? Did mom clean them off for you or did the doctor pass out discusting drops for you to use?

By the way, totally funny, the verification word today is "ragby." Coincidence? I think not.

Lydia said...

Mom and Dad just cleaned my eyes a lot with cotton balls, and now I'm fine, really. Now it's just an unfortunate event in the distant memories of my youth.