Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Long Way From Home

Well, guys... quite the adventure today, lemme tell ya. I went on my longest road trip ever- all the way to Salt Lake County! Mom found out about a really cool pumpkin patch in South Jordan, so we went and I thought it was going to be awesome. I guess it was, except for the fact that is was really windy. I had to hide inside my carrier almost the whole time, and I wasn't very happy when I was outside of it:



It was in a really big field, as you can see here, and that's the spire of the Jordan River temple in the background:




Mom and dad had fun, so I tried to be a good sport. I guess I did ok, because after a long time, they finally put me back in my car seat, which is much better than being out in the wind. Plus I look a lot cooler:



One more of the biggest field I ever saw. Way bigger than my backyard, that's for sure.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love the sunglasses Lydia!! He's so darn cute and I love the way you guys are writing this. It's so funny and def. worth getting printed up.