Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bugs On The Windshield

I woke up Thursday morning and I had some trouble seeing the road, you might say. My mom came in and fixed it (turns out my eye was stuck shut) but I still looked like this:



I'm getting better, but in any case, martial arts is a little too much of a contact sport for me. It's true what they say- the worst part of a fight is the day after.

Another career option I've been considering lately would be that of a professional runner. From watching the Olympics, it looks like all you have to do is kick your legs back and forth really fast, and once I learn to hold my own weight on my legs, you just put the two together, and there you go. I've already got the first part down, as you can see:



And if I can't get the running thing down, I might try cycling.

2 comments:

Flying Princess said...

Is that brown stuff on mommy's shirt evidence of a blowout?

Lydia said...

Yeah, you know if you just leave it on there long enough, it dries out....


No, it's the design on the shirt.
-Adam