Sunday, September 21, 2008

Have Diaper, Will Travel

It's Sunday again. Last Sunday I was blessed, at least that's what they tell me. All kinds of people came to see me that weekend, but as for the blessing itself, I slept through the entire process. Apparently it was important enough that grandma J stayed up to finish making me the snazzy little number you see me wearing here:


Looks like I blinked.


In other news, I've been wondering if truck driving is really my calling in life. I've been doing some soul-searching on this, and I think I might have the chops to make it as a martial arts teacher. I mean, I was practicing last night:

And I was like, "be careful or I'll mess you up with my kung fu grip!"
I'll let everyone know if I come up with any other alternate occupations. No matter what, though, I'm goin' places.

No comments: