Monday, September 27, 2010

Beat Bop Bay

This is Rigby's mom. He has shown little to no interest in his blog, as I'm sure you've noticed. Since he continues to increase his mad skills by the minute, I've taken it upon myself to let you in on his accomplishments. Lately he has been singing songs, sometimes ones I didn't realize he knew. Most of the time he mentions a portion of a song because he wants me to sing it with him. Maybe it is because he doesn't know ALL the words. Tonight he kept saying "Steve Hey hey." It took me a good 10 minutes to figure out that he wanted to sing a song from Blues Clues Big Musical Show. We sang that song a few times together while brushing teeth. Yes, we are that cool and concerned about dental hygiene.

This is the song we sang.

1 comment:

Katie and Ferenc said...

Have you heard any of Steve's recent music? It's actually pretty good!