Friday, January 15, 2010

New Skills

Inquiring minds want to know what I've been up to lately. Since our last meeting, I've learned to:

sort Halloween candy,

navigate public transportation,

construct a ball holder out of an egg carton,

drink from a water bottle or pour the majority of contents down my shirt,

use sign language to get "more" food,

fix bikes,

play the recorder,

read myself to sleep,

wear an apron with style,

drink from a straw,

be an airplane tracker,

score some free candy from a cashier at Ranch Markets,

put together a puzzle on my own,

start a bike messenger business,

throw down like a gangster,

and make a letter train.

As you can see I've been very busy. I'll try to keep you posted on my current activities. Maybe that can be one of those "goals" or "resolutions" that mom keeps talking about this month.

3 comments:

Liz said...

These pictures are way cute! Good documentation. :)

Unknown said...

Oh Rigby. You are one of my favorite friends, and not just because you can throw down like a gangster. Although that does help...

KB said...

Love all these pics!