Thursday, September 10, 2009

Exploration and Discovery

I like to explore my surroundings. Now that I can walk - like a pro, I might add - my exploring skills have improved by leaps and bounds. Or at least I can see higher up and therefore see more things that I want to touch. Lately I've discovered the following:

1. Hairbrushes and chapstick are not as exciting as they first appear.

2. Wax paper - let the good times roll

3. A place called the library has great long rows of books that are perfect for me to cruise down. Seriously, I could spend a good 20 minutes cruising before I even notice the books.

4. I move faster when my shoes are on my hands. I move so fast sometimes that my mom only gets a blur of me on her camera.

5. Using an exercise ball provides a great workout. My mom bounces it down the hallway and I bring it back if it doesn't come back. My dad says that this is what dogs do, but I dare Amber to ever come near this one.

6. Loading the dishwasher is a piece of cake. My cell phone, truck, and race car were looking a little dingy so I decided to load them up while my dad was doing dishes.

7. My new birthday swimsuit makes me look ultra buff - as opposed to just regular buff. Watch out ladies!

No comments: