Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Well I Made My Way Back Down To The Valley..."

Notice anything different? If not, don't get too down about it. See over on my profile where it says where I live? Yep. That right there is the reason I haven't posted in so long. The day after I turned six months old, me and mom walked into a huge metal can with seats, and when we got out it was warm, and I was in a faraway, yet vaguely familiar place. Dad followed us down on Sunday with what looks to be all of our stuff.

Dad wanted me to say this: To all the naysayers and other concerned citizens out there, while this decision was made somewhat in haste, it was not taken lightly. In fact, I'm surprised it took us as long as it did to come to the conclusion that, put simply, Utah just can't hold us anymore.

Keep your eyes out for pictures of me crawling, eating baby food, and enjoying our new desert digs. Peace.

No comments: