Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Am Baby, Hear Me Roar

Just a few new things for everybody tonight. Sometimes I get really amped up, and I start growling:




Then tonight, I was having some tummy time, only I rolled over, so I was on my back... obviously. So out of nowhere, dad decides do some impression of a southern black woman telling me to go to bed. It's not bad, considering he's getting over a cold. And I don't know why, but it was darn near the funniest thing I have ever heard. Mom had the presence of mind to grab the camera and caught it all on tape:





Something tells me I'm never going to learn political correctness in this house.
And I've saved the freakiest part for last. There's this thing in our house... that has a baby inside it, and he looks just like me. He's a good lookin' kid, anyway:

No comments: